If you’re craving something sweet, this airy and fluffy strawberry chocolate mousse isn’t sinful; it only tastes like it!
- 8-10 oz. of fresh strawberries
- 1 scoop of Myology Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate
- ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon of guar gum
- A few dark chocolate chips
- Wash the strawberries and trim the tops off.
- Combine the strawberries and the almond milk in a blender and blend on low until slightly smooth.
- Add the Myology Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate, the guar gum, and the chocolate chips. Blend on high for 1 to 1 ½ minutes. The mixture will double in volume and will be airy and fluffy.
Makes approximately 6 servings.
Nutritional Profile (per serving)
- Protein- 14g
- Fat- 1.5g
- Carbs- 13g
- Calories- 122
Sponsored Team Myology athlete Travis Gardner has been baking professionally for over 10 years at the famed Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more by visiting his personal website, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
More recipes by Travis: