- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 3 oz. apple sauce
- 1 scoop Myology Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup of chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 large egg whites
- Reduced-fat granola
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for the granola. Mix together with a spoon or fork until evenly incorporated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mix into a silicon baking mold for cupcakes/muffins or a parchment-lined muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with a teaspoon of reduced-fat granola.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes until evenly set. There should be very little color from baking on top. Be careful to not over-bake, as this will cause the muffin tops to dry out. Let them cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from the tin/mold.
Makes 8 muffins.
Nutritional Profile (per muffin)
- Protein- 6.5g
- Fat- 1g
- Carbs- 16g
- Fiber- 1.5g
- Calories- 100
Sponsored Team Myology athlete Travis Gardner has been baking professionally for over 10 years at the famed Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more by visiting his personal website, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.