Chocolate and peanut butter: it’s a match made in heaven. If you agree, this decadent dessert is right up your alley!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 scoops of Myology Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of Good ‘N Natural Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 packs of sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, the protein powder, and the powdered peanut butter.
- Refer to the instructions on the pudding mix box regarding the amount of milk to use. You’ll be using unsweetened almond milk in the place of regular milk.
- Mix in the almond milk with a wire whisk until the mixture is slightly thickened and smooth.
- Add the pudding to the dessert dish of your choice, or leave it in the mixing bowl and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- For extra richness (without the guilt), top off the pudding with fat-free whipped cream
Makes approximately 6 servings.
Nutritional Profile (per serving)
- Protein- 14g
- Fat- 1.5g
- Carbs- 13g
- Calories- 122
Sponsored Team Myology athlete Travis Gardner has been baking professionally for over 10 years at the famed Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more by visiting his personal website, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
More recipes by Travis: