Enjoying this flavorful fall favorite doesn’t have to include upping your intake of refined sugars or flours. This recipe leverages a unique blend of wholesome, alternative, and nutritious ingredients, without sacrificing a single iota of flavor. The added benefit of 10 g of whey protein isolate per serving makes these bars the perfect companion to active lifestyle plans.
- 4 Scoops of Myology Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure All Natural Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of Raw Almond Flour
- 1 Can of Unsweetened Canned Pumpkin
- ½ Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Bare Almond Butter Smooth
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener Cinnamon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray an 8×8 pan (or a 9 x 11 glass dish) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, stevia and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the protein, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and almond flour. Mix well.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredient mix into the wet ingredient bowl until all ingredients are combined and mixed well.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the pan and place in the oven for approximately 15-20m. Baking time may vary, so keep a close eye on the bars beginning at around 12 minutes. Do not remove the pan from the oven until a tooth pick can be inserted into and removed cleanly from the bars. Allow the bars to cool before cutting and serving.
Even MORE protein recipes: