If you can’t get enough of all things pumpkin, these scrumptious pancakes will be your new favorite for breakfast!
- 3 & 1/2 oz. oats (made into oat flour)
- 6 oz. pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon of Stevia with Inulin Powder
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Kosher Salt
- Almond milk (unsweetened)
- 4 oz. non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of Myology Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Start by making the oat flour. Place the oats into a blender and blend on ‘pulse’ mode until the oats are a smooth, almost powdered consistency.
- Pour the oats into a large mixing bowl and add the pumpkin puree, stevia, egg whites, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Mix together with a fork or spoon.
- Add almond milk to the mixture little by little until the desired consistency is achieved. I prefer my pancake batter on the thicker side, but some prefer it to be more runny. Be careful though; a little almond milk can go a long way.
- Heat a non-stock pan for 2 minutes at medium heat on your stovetop. Spray the pan with coconut oil and pour about ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto the pan. Cook until slightly brown, flip and repeat. Spray the pan lightly each time more batter is added. This recipe should yield about 3 medium-sized pancakes.
- To make the topping, simply mix the Greek yogurt, the Myology whey protein, and the cinnamon in a small bowl until smooth. Pour the topping over the pancakes as desired.
Nutritional Profile (per medium pancake)
- Protein- 18g
- Fat- 2g
- Carbs- 25g
- Calories- 194