These quick and easy protein puffs will satisfy your cravings for both peanut butter and chocolate – no baking required! Keep them on hand as a nutritious alternative when tempted by a certain peanut butter and chocolate candy that shall remain nameless.
- 2 heaping tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 scoop Myology Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/3 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6-8 tablespoons unsweetened almond, soy, or coconut milk
- Good ‘n Natural Good ‘n Natural Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, and flaxseed.
- Add the almond butter, manuka honey, vanilla extract, and milk to bowl.
- Blend with an electric hand mixer until a slightly sticky, paste-like texture is achieved.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into individual balls that are about 2-3 inches in diameter each. If the mixture feels too dry, add a splash of milk, blend, and try it again.
- Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the powdered peanut butter across a small plate. Roll each ball on the plate to coat with a small amount of the powder evenly across the entire surface. Store in the fridge when finished.
Are you REALLY craving peanut butter? Try replacing the almond butter with peanut butter, and leave a comment below to let us know how it goes!
Makes approximately 6 puffs.
- 110 Calories
- 5g fat
- 9g carbohydrates
- 5g sugar
- 8g protein