- 2 teaspoons of Stevia with Inulin Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Earth Balance Vegetable Spread
- ½ cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 cups of Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ oz. of dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 scoop of Myology Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the stevia, cocoa powder, vegetable spread, and unsweetened almond milk. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the oats and dark chocolate to the mixture. Stir until it’s evenly incorporated; the mixture will feel somewhat stiff at this point.
- Add the protein powder and mix again until evenly incorporated.
- While the mixture is still warm (but not hot), take about 2 tablespoons of the mix, roll it into a ball with your hands, slightly flatten, and place onto a foil-lined sheet pan to cool. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Store the cookies in the fridge or freezer, depending on how long you’d like them to last. Allow the cookies to warm up to room temperature before eating.
Makes approximately 12 cookies.
Nutritional Profile (per cookie)
- Protein- 5.5g
- Fat- 2.5g
- Carbs- 16g
- Fiber- 3g
- Calories- 122
Sponsored Team Myology athlete Travis Gardner has been baking professionally for over 10 years at the famed Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more by visiting his personal website, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
More recipes by Travis: