Reap the benefits of a Himalayan superfood sensation with this non-alcoholic twist on a happy hour favorite.
Moringa, often called the ‘miracle tree,’ is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree native to the Himalayas whose nutrient-dense raw leaves have been used for centuries in India’s ancient tradition of Ayurveda.
An authentic Moscow Mule is made with ginger beer rather than ginger ale, but if the taste of ginger beer is a bit too strong, give ginger ale a try – we won’t tell! We also recommend using diet ginger beer (or ale) to keep the drink’s sugar content to a minimum.
- ½ oz. of lime juice (about half of a fresh lime)
- 4-6 oz. of diet ginger beer
- 2 tablespoons Certified Organic Moringa Blend
- Into a Collins glass (or a copper Moscow Mule mug), squeeze the juice of ½ of a fresh lime, dropping the spent shell into the glass when done.
- Fill the glass to the top with ice cubes.
- Pour the ginger beer into the glass over the ice, filling the glass almost to the top.
- Add the Moringa juice.
- Stir well and serve.