Get the grill fired up for this easy and flavorful barbecued chicken. The heat turns the honey and mustard combo into a rich, smoky sensation that will pair great with a colorful salad or grilled vegetables.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the grill on medium.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, yogurt, oil and seasoning. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes.