If you loved our Strawberry Oat Protein Muffin Tops recipe, you will love this version featuring the combination of rich dark chocolate, bananas, and applesauce.
- 2 oz. applesauce
- 1 scoop Myology Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ oz. Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 oz. Raw Almond Flour
- 1 whole egg
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and mix with a fork or spoon until evenly incorporated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mix into a silicon baking mold for cupcakes/muffins or a parchment-lined muffin tin.
- Top each muffin off with chocolate chips, as desired.
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes or until set. To test, insert a toothpick into one of the muffin tops; it should come out clean. Let them cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from the tin/mold.
Makes 8 muffins.
Nutritional Profile (per muffin)
- Protein- 6.5g
- Fat- 3g
- Carbs- 14g
- Fiber- 3.5g
- Calories- 106
Sponsored Team Myology athlete Travis Gardner has been baking professionally for over 10 years at the famed Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Learn more by visiting his personal website, and be sure to follow him on Twitter and Instagram.