Whether you’re entertaining guests or making a new sweet treat for your family, nobody will know you made some nutritional swaps in these delectable apple blondies, like sugar for maple syrup, and wheat flour for organic coconut flour.
- 2 Scoops of Myology Whey Protein Creamy Vanilla
- ¾ Cup of Un-Sweetened Applesauce
- ¾ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons of Xylitol Plant-Based Sweetener
- 5 Drops of Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener Cinnamon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Organic Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ Cup of Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Pour the batter evenly into a lightly oiled 9” x 9” pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the pan.
Makes approximately 16 squares.
Find more protein recipes here: