I love raspberries. As my favorite berry, I’m always looking for ways to use them in the kitchen. This Raspberry Pecan Crumble can be served warm or cold for breakfast, plus it makes for a delicious dessert. As an added bonus, this recipe contains no refined sugar or flour.
1 cup rolled organic rolled oats
3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
½ cup pecan pieces
1 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
3 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
½ cup almond meal
1 tablespoons organic 100% pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon plain liquid stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with butter.
- In a glass bowl, mix maple syrup, vanilla extract, and stevia with the raspberries.
- Add the mixture directly to the 8×8 pan and disperse until they evenly cover the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond meal, pecans, coconut oil, and rolled oats. Add to the top of the raspberries until they are all covered.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the top is crispy and the raspberries begin to bubble.
Makes 6 servings.